Start your career at timpetools and work with us on new, exciting software solutions for the energy industry!
What is important to us...
For us, good communication is the basis for successful work.
The Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
We are looking for employees who can work both independently but also feel comfortable working in a team.
We are open-minded and friendly and are looking for people who are the same!
Current job offers
Software Developer (m/f/d)
Start: immediately in full or part time (unlimited)
We are an IT company that primarily develops software for the energy industry. For the development and supervision of projects, especially in the modern web environment, we are looking for a personality with a high willingness to take responsibility and the ability to pass on their own knowledge to our trainees.
- Completed vocational training as an IT specialist or comparable qualification,
also welcome career changers with relevant professional experience
- Experience in object-oriented programming (ideally in VB.NET/C#.NET)
- Practical experience with the technologies HTML5, CSS, TypeScript, React, React Native
- Optimally experience in unit and system testing with technologies such as Jest
- Knowledge of modern web technologies based on hybrid development strategies
- Knowledge in dealing with relational databases
- Experience with versioning tools such as Bitbucket, Git, etc. would be desirable.
- Basic knowledge of Windows & Windows Server
- Good written and spoken German
- Willingness to travel (a few days a year, e.g. trade fairs)
- Initial experience in project collaboration is desirable
- Challenging and exciting tasks
Short decision-making processes and a high degree of personal responsibility
- Very good work-life balance
Flexible working hours, possibility of mobile working
- Dealing openly with mistakes (you don't learn without mistakes!)
- Pleasant working atmosphere
Nice and helpful colleagues
- Scope for co-design, open-minded approach to new ideas & suggestions
- Further training possible (and desired)
- Additional benefits
Portionate cost coverage for fitness centre, massages etc., Free on-site parking, Coffee & water flat rate.
Not found what you were looking for?
However, we are always interested in receiving informative and interesting unsolicited applications. Send us your application by e-mail (email@example.com) or mail and convince us why you in particular are missing in our company!
Apprenticeship at timpetools
timpetools decided in 2012 to create apprenticeships in its own company. Even though the implementation of training requires the creation of many innovations in the company's daily routine, the good sides of this challenge outweigh the bad for a company without training experience. Counteracting the known shortage of skilled workers and enabling future employees with specialised, internal knowledge to subsequently work in our company are certainly the greatest advantages here.
Apprenticeship as an IT specialist
with specialisation in application development
In the apprenticeship to become an IT specialist specialising in application development, apprentices learn to install software solutions tailored to customers, to explain software and to train employees of a company. In addition, commercial skills are important: services must be calculated and cost-benefit considerations must be made. And that's not all: customer contact is an elementary and integral part of the profession - so strong communication skills are also an absolute must.